Tuesday, November 01, 2011

just thinkin'

Might try National Blog Posting Month again. I used to be good at this. Now I'm really good at Twitter and Facebook and just don't know if I'd be entertaining here again. But why not, I'll try.

It's 11:55pm on November 1st and I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I've just been thinking about how much I used to love blogging and thought NaBloPoMo would be a good chance to start over again. I can't let a whole year go by with just what, 4 posts? That's sad.

So that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by. I'll figure something out for tomorrow. And since all I talk about EVERYWHERE ELSE is Amendment 26, I'll try to keep this my safe-space.

3 comments:

HEATHER said...

I'm very proud of the work you are doing on the issue I won't name since this is your safe space. ;-)
Good night!

Susan said...

I think you're still good at this. I almost committed to the month, but who am I kidding? Not to mention I'll be spending Thanksgiving in a total internet blackout zone, without even having phone service. It would suck to get that far into it and fail. :)

On the bright side, you only have 6 more days to really avoid the issue you're avoiding.

Rhonda said...

I haven't kept up on the blog either. And tonight, while I have so much going through my mind...still can't blog it. lol

You still have the gift to write entertaining stuff so keep at it. Even if it's just for me. ;)