2. Today's phase of Operation Show Ace A Good Time On Spring Break involves a trip to the Natural Science Museum, a trip to Target (where I'll allow him to push the cart), and a trip to Chick Fil-A for lunch. Yes, I've given up on my Lenten sacrifice. I broke it about 50 times last week, so I'm really kinda over it.
3. The more I think about it, the more I believe I faced actual discrimination at the River Oaks ER. My mom agrees. I think that once the nurse heard that a) I was at a psych unit earlier in the week and b) I was on Lamictal for depression, they wrote me off as having a panic attack. While I'm not a doctor, and I've never had a panic attack, I'm pretty sure that BENADRYL DOESN'T CURE PANIC ATTACKS, JERKS.
4. My ex-boyfriend weighs less than I do. I've mostly transcended the ex-boyfriend thing - he's one of my closest friends now, and "things" are not weird. However, this gets under my
5. I'm really still not over #4, since when I take my kid to Chick Fil-A today, I'll have to smell his delicious freakin' chicken nuggets while I get myself a SALAD. Thankfully, their salads are really, really good.
6. I've read on several occasions that not washing your hair every day is a good way to get it less oily. This is a lie. Over the past several months, I've tried to wash my hair maybe 5 times a week instead of 7, and the only change I've seen is that I can sleep a little later, because it takes roughly 20 minutes to wash and dry my hair. My hair is a greasy hot mess at the end of the day.
7. Well, 7 random bits of incoherent nonsense is enough, don't you think? I gotta get the child out of bed and start the "If you wanna go peepee on the potty and you know it, clap your hands" song. I have to sing the first part really fast to stay on rhythm. Then when I lay the "If you wanna save mommy money on diapers because you're a giant man-child who weighs 40 pounds at the tender age of 2 and will only fit into size 6 diapers and they're really very expensive so please peepee on the potty, clap your hands" guilt trip on him, I have to sing REALLY fast.