Wednesday, September 10, 2008

it's all coming back to me

I'm starting to remember what being pregnant felt like.

I am hellafied exhausted. My back went haywire after my doctor's appointment on Monday, so I took a (doctor approved) muscle relaxer yesterday that used to have very little effect on me. I spent the rest of the day zoned out on the couch trying to stay awake. I woke up this morning after nearly 9 hours of sleep totally zonked. It took me about half an hour to wake up. I slept most of the time Ace was at school.

Also, hello hyperschnozz. When I was pregnant with Ace, I couldn't stand the smell of bananas. I still ate them, but once they were eaten I was totally over it and disgusted by their smell. Right now there's a banana peel in the trash can in the kitchen, which is 2 rooms away from me, and I SWEAR I can smell it.

I am so dang nervous for the ultrasound tomorrow. I've promised myself that if the baby's chillaxin' in my uterus, I'll make myself be happy instead of worrying. There's so much to worry about that I might as well go the other way and be happy, right?

12 comments:

clstigger said...

Prayers for you Stacey. I had an appointment with the high risk Dr yesterday and my blood pressure was 160/90 when I walked into the office. I was so worried about the news we would find out. Thank the Lord we got good news and we are having a girl. I am trying to tell myself that I need to sit back and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy but I am such a worrier that something will happen with the baby. Will be praying for you today and tomorrow!

Rachel said...

are you prego? lord...i am out of the loop!

congrats!

mayberry said...

Been thinking about you lots and praying.

HEATHER said...

I'm praying for you!
((((HUGS))))

Margaret said...

Right.

Webmaster said...

Glad you're not throwing up.

Stacey said...

You and me both, Sandi :P

Sharon said...

Right. ;)

And I HATE pregnancy nose. What the heck is up with that?!

Jo said...

Praying for you Stacey (still)!! I have a gut feeling that this peanut is in the right place... and my gut is almost ALWAYS right :)

Big Big hugs! And I agree with Sandy too... thank goodness you aren't throwing up.

I don't remember having a super sensitive nose when I was preggers... hmmmm.... Hey... after you get the good news tomorrow, do a post about pregnancy cravings :) LOL!!!

watercolordaisy said...

You are still much in my thoughts hun!!!! hugs!!!

Katy said...

Ugh, first trimester. Ugh. ugh. I don't know how you do it with a child in the house. I was completely non-functional.

For me, the evil food was pickles. My husband had to eat them outside.

Deanna said...

Smells when you are pregnant... Yuck!

Prayers for you.