Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a letter

Dear OpenOffice (tm),

I HATE YOU IN SO MANY WAYS. Heaven forbid I try to make more than one DADGUM address label with your verkakte program. Microsoft Word is superior to you in so many ways. Does that hurt? Huh? Does it? TOO BAD. I HATE YOU.

Thank you,
Stacey Spiehler

Something else I hate - United Healthcare. Apparently, lots and lots and lots of other people hate them, too. In fact, consumerist.com is doing a bracket competition a la NCAA trying to find the worst company in America, and United Healthcare has just made it to the sweet 16. They're up against Countrywide in the next round. I'm confident.

6 comments:

JesusThroughMary said...

UHC "won" with 66% in round 2. I think they lose to Bank of America in the Elite 8, but it's a nice run.

My Final Four is Exxon (because of the ruthless propaganda against Big Oil), Diebold (they stole the election from John Kerry!), Wal-Mart (obvious) and B of A (they're actually the worst company in America).

Katy said...

My insurance company is up there as well, but I don't hate it that much--yet. Give me another year.

Webmaster said...

Geez. ... that's my insurance company. Ouch.

Jacolyn said...

Yes...hate United Healthcare!

Susan said...

Dang. To be up there with BoA and Countrywide is saying something. That's pretty awful. I think I'll take a minute to be thankful for BCBS.

Unknown said...

We're with Countrywide AND United Health Care. I don't know who to root for!