Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The brat bruise

After an evening of many, many tantrums (he didn't nap very well and his mortal enemy Thomas was here when he woke up), the brat bruise is HUGE.















That little one to the left of the brat bruise is my fault. I accidentally (I SWEAR) beaned him with a door on Saturday. Woops.

Kinda looks like that eye of God nebula, doesn't it?



















Anyone have the number of a good exorcist?

It's a darn good thing I'm not a really popular blogger, like dooce or someone. Surely I'd have had a visit from child protective services by now.

8 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

heh. just keep these pictures for when he's much older and wants to think he was a perfect child. :)

Mrs.H said...

He must really like water. In most of the pictures you've posted of him, he's wet and happy.

mayberry said...

Start calling him Cyclops.

Unknown said...

We keep him in the water to prevent spontaneous combustion when he gets angry.

black betty said...

that really is an uncanny resemblance...hmmm.....

From the Doghouse said...

Is he still doing it?

Webmaster said...

Cyclops. LOL

grammargirl said...

My one-year-old niece has one of these today! I told my sis-in-law that it was appropriately named a brat bruise. They'll learn. . .eventually.