Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New pics on Flickr

In case you're not one of Drew's flickr stalkers (*cough VERONICA cough*) he's got some new stuff up, mostly from his and Ace's birthday party. Just click the handy dandy link to your right, what says "Drew's flickr," and you'll head right there. The first two-and-a-half-ish pages of pictures are courtesy of my awesome brother-in-law, of whom I expertly disguised my simmering jealousy over his new awesome camera. And by "expertly disguised," I mean "only said how much I loved his camera about 45 times."

Here's my favorite, in case you're just too lazy to check out the album.















Dang. The cuteness, it just doesn't stop.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey, I'm a Drew's flickr stalker-type person too! In fact, I even make my co-worker look at the pics and awwwwwww along with me.

fwapah said...

stalker?!

i prefer.. enthusiast.

Supermom said...

All of his pictures are just too darn cute! I mean really. When WILL the cuteness end?!