Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's a meme!

I got tagged by her highness, the royal Dictator Princess.

State three for each of the following:

Favorite food you eat till you puke and don't mind eating it again and again and puke it all over again:

Seriously, this one is really hard for me. Especially since I'm straight up starving right now.
1. Really good gyros with really good hummus topped with really good olive oil.
2. Mashed potatoes, preferably of the cheesy variety. Preferably made by my dad.
3. Chocolate covered pretzels.

Favorite stores to shop till you drop (and might never fit in their clothing, but you buy their stuff anyways, because you are in denial):

Uh... I'm afraid I'm not gonna answer this with clothes stores. I'm a big girl and I don't have a lot of choice. Thusly, my favorite stores are:
1. Williams Sonoma
2. Big Lots
3. Sephora

Favorite shows that you quote like madness and will totally attend a convention if ever existed:

1. Sifl and Olly. (Actually, there have been several conventions, but I've never been able to attend.)
2. The O.C.
3. Law and Order: SVU

Favorite movies that you just never get tired of:

1. Office Space
2. Dead Poets Society
3. Aladdin

Things you wish to do before you die:

1. Get healthy
2. Raise an intelligent, respectful, well rounded child
3. Move back to New Orleans

Places you want to go before you die:

1. France
2. Greece
3. Wisconsin

Things you fear the most:

1. Losing my husband and/or my son
2. Raising my son poorly
3. Spiders

Things that make you happy:

1. My husband
2. My son
3. Planning domination of my homeowner's association

Things that you wish to excel in:

1. Motherhood
2. Cooking. I want to be the kind of cook that Ace brags about.
3. Dance Dance Revolution

You feel strongest about:

1. If it's not hurting anyone, let it go.
2. Abortion is one of the biggest impediments to feminism.
3. ABC was SO wrong for replacing Meredith Vieira with Rosie O'Donnell. Classy, respected newswoman to crass, obnoxious talk show host. Just WRONG.

Your favorite quote:
Well, reckon I'll quote the Bible here.
1. John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
2. Galatians 5:22-23: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law.
3. John 14:6: Jesus answered "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me."

Tag 'em:
Angie
Dave
Melinda

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Stacey,
Rosie replaced Star Jones. Viera moved onto the Today Show cuz she's a classy lady who knows just when to head for the life boats.