Friday, March 03, 2006

Movies

Looks like I need to be more proactive in adding my choices to our Blockbuster online queue. Coming up:

Godzilla: Final Wars
Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
Destroy All Monsters!
Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla
Godzilla King of the Monsters
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus
Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla/Godzilla vs. Destroyah
Godzilla: Tokyo SOS
Zombie
New Fist of the North Star 1: The Cursed City!
New Fist of the North Star: The Forbidden Fist
New Fist of the North Star Vol. 3
Fist of the North Star Vol. 2
Fist of the North Star Vol. 3
Fist of the North Star Vol. 4
New Fist of the North Star
Unleashed

Did I mention my husband (who I love more than anything else in the whole entire world) has a midterm to which he'll be devoting every single iota of his energy until the 23rd leaving very little time to watch 20 hours of animatronic monsters or cartoons? I think I'll sneak Pride and Prejudice in there. He surely won't notice.

No comments: