Sunday, October 30, 2005

Memes

I might possibly have a boring day tomorrow, because I finished this HUGE project on Friday and nobody had anything else for me to do, so I'm going to work on memes that I've enjoyed reading lately. However, I can't really do this one at work, so here goes:

1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Post the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing

Unfortunately, my 23rd post was a picture, and my 24th post didn't have a 5th sentence, so this is from my 22nd post.
I'm kidding, by the way.

I tag...

1. Angie
2. Vicki
3. Cristi
4. Emily
5. Drew

Raise your hand if you're totally stoked about Halloween! WOO!!!

2 comments:

The DP said...

it is so boring, why couldn't i have had a fun post for 23? oh yeah, my blog is boring. oops.

"Most people's cases clear up in childhood, but oh not me"

Shiksa on the move said...

'sometimes it's what would have happened had I not left England.'

aren't archives fun? any more word on travel plans?