Sunday, September 18, 2005

Question and update

How does one know if one has been forbidden from seeing someone's blog? I've been trying to visit a blog I frequent and I keep getting a forbidden page, and I'm wondering if that's my first clue. I'm confused because I don't think I did anything wrong and I totally don't have any disagreements with this girl. Weird. I won't call her out on here in case I have offended her in some way - but if you've forbidden me from seeing your blog, could you let me know?

I have a cold. I had a sore throat from being intubated during my surgery and I think that's turned into a cold. My belly doesn't hurt too bad anymore and it sure doesn't feel as if my incisions are going to pop open sending the organs my doctor worked so hard to fix all over the place. I walked around for the past couple of days holding a pillow on my belly because it really felt like my incisions would come flying open. I also have a foul crick in my neck. And there's some really, really nasty family trouble a-brewin'. Ugh. Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials... (James 1:2)

Now for something completely different. Positivity.

I finally watched The Princess Bride in its entirety tonight. It was pretty funny. I ate a crawfish po-boy and some hushpuppies during the beginning of the movie. YUM. I learned that a complete stranger reads my blog with enough regularity that she wanted to tag me for a meme that I'm working on. I always like that. My Aunt Stacy's having a boy. My Uncle Walter really wanted a boy. I haven't taken a prescription painkiller in 2 days. I haven't really needed one. I was really afraid of the addictive powers of prescription painkillers, but after having taken them for a day and a half, I just don't get it, and I'm happy that I don't. I took a 4 hour nap this morning. I plan on taking another tomorrow. I have the cutest goddaughters in all the land.

I'm going to go read a little of the Holy Bible and go to bed.

I sure hope my humidifier's working...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's my blog, you're totally not forbidden. I'm having major tech problems, that I really don't have time to deal with right now.