A lady I don't even know somehow surfed her way over to my blog and has tagged me for a meme. I always like when people I don't know link my blog (strokes my fragile ego, dontcha know) so I'm very inclined to do the meme I've been asked to do. Here it goes!
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have a child/several children. If this fails, I adopt.
2. Adopt a child/several children anyway.
3. See a law enacted that makes smoking in cars with children a ticketable offense.
4. Make praying and reading the Holy Bible a part of my everyday life.
5. Travel, travel, travel.
6. Learn how to cook like a good Southern woman should.
7. Move back to New Orleans.
7 things I can do:
1. Make a mean dessert.
2. Start a conversation with anyone.
3. Stand up for myself and others.
4. Take care of other people.
5. Burp like a rhino.
6. Defend my opinion.
7 things I cannot do:
1. Get close enough to a fast-moving insect to kill or dispose of it without screaming.
2. Cook beef.
3. Have a month without drama.
4. Handle the company of my mother-in-law.
5. Understand hatred, self-centeredness, racism, or bigotry.
6. Easily accept defeat.
7. Find 7 things that I cannot do.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
3. Blue eyes.
(Is it cheating that I'm staring at Drew as I write this?)
7. A head so shiny it attracts bugs at night.
7 things I say most often:
1. SWEET! (In fact, that's the last thing I can remember saying before I went to sleep before my surgery.)
3. Yesssssss. (a la Kip of Napoleon Dynamite)
4. Jeez Louise.
5. I love you!
6. Shut UP, Nimbus!
7. Totally (wow, this list just made me sound so intelligent.)
7 celebrity crushes:
Like the Carmel Sundae, these aren't real crushes, but we're all having fun here.
1. Harry Connick, Jr. (I've had this one since I was about 9.)
2. Chris O'Donnell (I've had this one since I was 14.)
3. David Boreanaz
4. Carmine Giovinazzo
5. Tom Welling
6. Ricky Martin
7. Clive Owen
7 people I want to do this:
4. Veronica (HA! fwapah is on fire!)
2 days ago