Sunday, September 18, 2005

The 7 things meme

A lady I don't even know somehow surfed her way over to my blog and has tagged me for a meme. I always like when people I don't know link my blog (strokes my fragile ego, dontcha know) so I'm very inclined to do the meme I've been asked to do. Here it goes!

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Have a child/several children. If this fails, I adopt.
2. Adopt a child/several children anyway.
3. See a law enacted that makes smoking in cars with children a ticketable offense.
4. Make praying and reading the Holy Bible a part of my everyday life.
5. Travel, travel, travel.
6. Learn how to cook like a good Southern woman should.
7. Move back to New Orleans.

7 things I can do:

1. Make a mean dessert.
2. Start a conversation with anyone.
3. Stand up for myself and others.
4. Take care of other people.
5. Burp like a rhino.
6. Defend my opinion.
7. Laugh.

7 things I cannot do:

1. Get close enough to a fast-moving insect to kill or dispose of it without screaming.
2. Cook beef.
3. Have a month without drama.
4. Handle the company of my mother-in-law.
5. Understand hatred, self-centeredness, racism, or bigotry.
6. Easily accept defeat.
7. Find 7 things that I cannot do.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Stability.
2. Christianity.
3. Blue eyes.
(Is it cheating that I'm staring at Drew as I write this?)
4. Honesty.
5. Faithfulness.
6. Strength.
7. A head so shiny it attracts bugs at night.

7 things I say most often:

1. SWEET! (In fact, that's the last thing I can remember saying before I went to sleep before my surgery.)
2. Dang.
3. Yesssssss. (a la Kip of Napoleon Dynamite)
4. Jeez Louise.
5. I love you!
6. Shut UP, Nimbus!
7. Totally (wow, this list just made me sound so intelligent.)

7 celebrity crushes:
Like the Carmel Sundae, these aren't real crushes, but we're all having fun here.

1. Harry Connick, Jr. (I've had this one since I was about 9.)
2. Chris O'Donnell (I've had this one since I was 14.)
3. David Boreanaz
4. Carmine Giovinazzo
5. Tom Welling
6. Ricky Martin
7. Clive Owen

7 people I want to do this:

1. Drew
2. Rob
3. Angie
4. Veronica (HA! fwapah is on fire!)
5. Cristi
6. Nina
7. Emily

3 comments:

Shiksa on the move said...

Sorry about your neck, finished the meme, as far as I know you're not forbidden from seeing my site! I'm not that technologically advanced!

The DP said...

i do not think Nice Husband will let me advertise my crushes. Plus the sad part is that they all look like him on some level. Oh well. I am such a goofball when it comes to him.
But for the record, number one on my list is Samy Naceri.

Waterfall said...

Fun meme! I'll do mine tonight, if I can crawl my way out from under this mountain of English essays!