Sunday, November 06, 2011

The thing that shall not be mentioned

I am fatigued with that thing I won't mention. For the better part of 2 months, I have fought it with every ounce of my spare energy. I'm still fighting it with every ounce of my spare energy, but it's getting more and more spare.

It's not just that I'm tired of fighting, I'm tired of questioning everything I've known for quite a while. I'll talk more about that later, when I can form more cohesive thought, but I'm just questioning a lot.

Tuesday, I'll watch and wait.

Wednesday, I'll go couch-shopping. Take my kid out for lunch and to the Children's Museum. Take a very long, very hot bath.

Thursday, I'll question things more.



2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good Luck, Stacey. I sure hope things there in Mississippi stay sane. (I had to sing the little song, spelling Mississippi to make sure I got it right, LOL)

Susan said...

It's almost over now. I did my part. Sadly, one of my FB friends from high school posted that she opted not to vote on this issue at all because she was bullied so bad. That just makes me NUTS.