Saturday, December 06, 2008

Unk Fwank

Tonight, after supper, I started looking up Guns N Roses videos on my iPhone. While I'm listening to "You Could Be Mine," the following conversation occurs. Frank is my brother-in-law and one of Ace's favorite people ever.

Ace: "Wan' talk ta Uncoo Frank?"
Me: "Sure, let's call Uncle Frank."
Frank: "Hello?"
Me: "Hey bro, ya busy? Ace wants to talk to you."
Frank: "Awwww."
Me: "Here's Uncle Frank!" *hands Ace phone*
Ace: *complete silence, smile*
Me: "Say hi to Uncle Frank. You asked to talk to him."
Ace: *complete silence, despite my urging and Frank's one-sided conversation*
Me: *takes phone back from Ace* "Wasn't that a nice conversation?"
Frank: "Well, it's the thought that counts."
Ace: "Wan talk ta Uncoo Frank?"
Me: "Okay, let's try this again." *hands phone back to Ace*
Ace: *complete silence, despite my urging and Frank's one-sided conversation*
Me: *takes phone from Ace*
Ace: "Wan talk ta Uncoo Frank?"
Me: "No way."
Frank: "You got punked by a baby. Ha."
Me: "Well, have a good evening, bro."
Ace: "DON'T TASE ME, BRO."

If you're not familiar with this cultural reference, welcome to 2007. I hope you enjoyed living under that rock.

3 comments:

HEATHER said...

You did not teach him "Don't Tase Me Bro"!!! But from what I have learned of your sense of humor, I bet ya did!! LOL!!!
That is too funny!!

The DP said...

*hyperventilates laughing so hard*

hey are you going to go down to the dell for the hols?

From the Doghouse said...

Hey, at least it got a grin out of him.