Thursday, November 27, 2008

aaahhhhh

One of these days, I'm going to take a vacation for the sole purpose of sleeping on a Marriott bed. Shoot, I'm just gonna take any random Tuesday, go to a Marriott in the greater Jackson area, sleep like an angel on a cloud, then be back before I need to get up to get Ace ready for school.

I think I'll get a job at a Marriott so I can make the bed then lay in it for a few hours. So I won't keep the job long. I'll have several really, really good naps.

Man, I love these beds.

Also, I have the most adorable nieces and nephew in the world. No, seriously, they're cuter than yours, unless of course you're one of my siblings. Pictures to come. IF Betlee sits still for 2 seconds.

1 comment:

Regan said...

You should try the Westin one vacation. They have a signature bed, the Heavenly, and it is teh awesome.