Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh, come on now...

I hate beer. I hate wine. I like vodka. Kinda my "thing." It's tasty, it mixes well, and I can tell the cops that it's water in my bottle when I get stopped for swerving.

Some crazy fool done went and did a blind taste test on a few different kinds of vodka and has erroneously declared that they are indiscernible in taste. I challenge this. Grey Goose is very smooth. Taaka feels like it's eating my tongue on the way down. *I* could tell the difference, and I'd welcome the challenge.

10 comments:

"THE" Rob Cerio said...

I sense a new activity for Fryday in the making...

"Stacey's Vodka tasting challenge!"

Stacey said...

I'll do it. But BEFORE beerball.

sinister_n_evil said...

hey... the vodka tasting challenge would be used instead of

-a coin toss...
-penalty
-fieldgoal

and it would be mandatory before each play for the quarter backs...

i prefer kettle one... but that is expensive...

Katy said...

I know they didn't put Taaka in the line-up. That stuff tastes like rubbing alcohol.

Jennifer said...

Champion in Vodka Discernment...you need to put it on a t-shirt

watercolordaisy said...

heh

black betty said...

just tell me what you want on your t-shirt...vodka style...i'm the iron-on QUEEN!!! :D

Supermom said...

depends on what you mix it with....something acidic? I couldn't tell the diff between Taaka and Grey Goose. Sipped straight... dang straight I could tell the difference.

Skyy is good. Vox is good. And yes, Greg Goose is good. Absolut is certainly acceptable.

Burnett's? Blecho. Smirnoff. Blecho.

Supermom said...

Interesting article by the way. And I agree with those in the article that said if you are drinking a straight vodka martini, you'd dang well tell. Taaka as a vodka martini? Double blecho!!!!

Webmaster said...

Just look at the price tag at the liquor store when it comes to vodka. You get what you pay for, man.