Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday

I'm glad my next few days are going to be very, very busy, because with the happiness of Ace's birthday also comes the sad memories of Ace's birth. I went into the hospital on May 30th, 2006. I'm going to try to keep myself very busy so I don't spend any time remembering.

Since I bummed y'all out hardcore yesterday with Matt's blog, I'll share a funny one today: Crummy Church Signs. Don't worry, it's not all "Christians are dumb, look at their dumb signs;" it's just funny church signs ("Pray for the harvest, but don't stop hoeing") with hilarious commentary.

And now the happiest news of the day... jesusthroughmary/Tony/self-appointed professional HIFF pain in the butt welcomed his second baby into the world yesterday morning. Bonaventure looks a lot like his big brother Ignatius, which is totally a good sign because Ignatius is gorgeous.

The South welcomes you, Bono!

3 comments:

watercolordaisy said...

Congrats on the new baby!!

JesusThroughMary said...

Thank you. :o)

Katy said...

I'm completely conflicted about Charlie's birth too. Billie on micropreemietwins summed it up nicely for me: We're celebrating the life, not the birth. That was a comma splice, but I'll get over it.