Wednesday, May 14, 2008

dude...

So either we fly out on Friday morning at 5 am (no) or we reschedule the flight for next month, at which point it's looking like we're going to have to spend at least $100 more per ticket.

I am so unbelievably disappointed right now. Apparently, my oldest goddaughter woke up this morning and said "Auntie Stacey and Uncle Drew are coming tomorrow!" We were going to spend the night in El Segundo tonight then drive to see the goddaughters tomorrow morning.

I can't stop thinking about how disappointed my baby girls will be. I miss them so much, and I was going to see them tomorrow. This blows. Stupid storm weather.

6 comments:

Nicole Bradshaw said...

Suckage. Major suckage.

From the Doghouse said...

Why can't you fly out Friday?

From the Doghouse said...

Heck, why can't they reschedule you for tomorrow?

Susan said...

My heart is breaking on your behalf. I know how important those little people are, I'm making plans to see mine next month for the first time in a year and I miss them so much it makes my heart hurt. How how terrible.

Stacey said...

Doghouse - if I fly out Friday, I'd have to fly out at 5am. Hell to the no. Not just that, but it'd cut my trip a lot shorter, and I don't want to pack up everything and fly out there if I'm only going to spend 2 whole days with my goddaughters and no whole days with my other friends. It's just not worth it.

HEATHER said...

If they cancelled the flight on you, they should be offering you either free upgrades or changes at no cost. Don't let them get away with this Stacey!! See if you can get another carrier to honor the tickets.