Friday, March 28, 2008

What'd you do today, Stacey?

I took Ace to physical therapy, to visit the president of the Jackson chapter of the Ace fan club, then to a meeting at the newspaper. I brought him home, took some Tylenol because my back was hurting, sat down to the computer, saw a picture of Adolph Hitler, then realized I have a neighbor that totally looks like Hitler. I looked up more pictures to confirm this, and saw pictures of Hitler dressed up as an emo kid, Hitler dressed as Tupac Shakur, cats that look like Hitler, lots of pictures of Bush with a Hitler mustache and one or two with Hillary Clinton with a Hitler mustache, Hitler as a Teletubbie, and finally I saw a teapot shaped like Hitler's head.

Day well spent.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hahaha! I think I need that tea pot for my Mom's lunches..Waddayathink?

Sharon said...

What else would you have done?

From the Doghouse said...

I see why you missed the Internet!

Webmaster said...

Glad you're back online. :)
Great to see you on Friday, by the way. Ace is adorable!