Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This evening's YouTube finds

See, when my friend Ringo asked me to do the responsorial psalm at his wedding, this is what I was afraid would happen.



Not that there was a lot of discussion of Sodom and Gomorrah at Ringo's wedding, or pitching tents, or anything, but still. It's totally something I'd do.

I have discovered a new phenomenon on YouTube in which brilliant video editors take ordinary videos and add sound effects such as... oh, I don't know, farting during a sermon.

To wit:



This one absolutely wins at 1:08.

Farts are funny, people. FUNNY. So is Ken Copeland's face. Together? Comedic brilliance.

Okay, that's all I got for you tonight. I've probably woken Drew up while giggling wildly at church farts. Back to the story.

2 comments:

black betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I love the "frrrrrt! Praise the lord!" ha ha ha! good stuff! keep up the good work, stacey--I expect more of this.