Friday, December 28, 2007

The Year in Review

Got tagged by Melinda for the Year in Review meme. You gotta post the first sentence of the first post of every month for the year of 2007. I'm pretty sure I've done something like this before, so lemme crack my knuckles and begin.

January: "Hey kids, happy new year." Dang, I'm original.

February: "Do I have any readers left?" I'd spent a while without a computer, THANKS, Apple.

March: "New pictures of Ace up." That's always fun, but I still like the floating head of Dave.

April: "So, I'm thinking about getting Ace a tattoo."

May: "Be careful, people, the cuteness might just hurt your eyes."

June: "Woman sues eHarmony for discrimination." (Also, Ace's birthday post.)

July: "I am really, really sorry to admit that I watched the Flavor of Love shows on Vh1." But will I watch Rock of Love 2 and Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant? You're darn tootin' I will. I have no regard for my own intelligence.

August: "The MRI is today." Dun dun dunnnnnn.

September: "Well, I got Ace."

October: "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, folks."

November: "My neighbor is a SUPER sweet lady and I love her to pieces." To wit, she brought a big plate of blondies over today and a Christmas present for Ace. Love her.

December: "It's now been 2 years since I've seen my beautiful goddaughters, who are now 5, 6, and 8." Won't have to wait much longer!

Conclusion: I talk about my kid a lot. I'm officially a mommy-blogger.

I tag: YOU.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I was rolling at Rock of love....I thought Brett went off with that girl with pink hair?! Guess that didn't last. I'll be watching Scott's show...I figure it should be interesting now that he is married and a Daddy.

What's sad is that *I* am addicted to the Real housewives of orange county. It drives me NUTS how materialistic they are but I can't turn it off when it comes on tv. lol