Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Well, it doesn't end there.

Shortly after the flickr snafu, I dropped my phone and it nearly cracked in half. Now I can sometimes make and receive calls, but I have no idea who I'm calling or who's calling me because the display doesn't work anymore. Crap.

Just got the open enrollment for benefits from Drew's employer, and they're only offering United Healthcare or Definity, a subsidiary of United Healthcare. So that's one more year of awful, awful insurance. Lovely.

My day could be worse. It could definitely be worse. I'm just in a very bad mood right now.

2 comments:

BB said...

insurance companies suck furry gorilla nuts...

Webmaster said...

there's a special place in hell for insurance companies and the goons who work for them. Best of luck to you. I feel your pain!