Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Oh, many cuss words.

I started an upload of nearly 120 photos to Drew's flickr - mostly pictures from our vacation. Realizing it'll take till nearly April to upload that much, I went to fold laundry. I came back just now to find out that the uploading tool has shut itself down and less than half of my pictures have uploaded. So go enjoy the ones that did upload, because I'm sure as heck not going to figure out which ones didn't upload, go through and find the ones that I wanted to upload, and rename and retag them again. Tough.

2 comments:

Truvie said...

This is so something that would happen to me!

HEATHER said...

I am going to go look at those, but go to the following link. Apparantly flicker images of kiddo's are being stolen and used in some other type of internet thing called Orkut.

http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/188062/21897189