Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm in love!

Got some pictures of my baby niece. They're from a camera phone, so forgive the quality. She is SO ADORABLE. If Ace hadn't been born early, we'd be in the car on our way up there right now. Prematurity sucks again!

Here's my sweet little niece!
















Amanda and Betlee:
















Forgive Amanda, she's a little tired. I swear, she's normally 100 times hotter than that. She's my sister, after all.

I texted and called about 15 people, and told the lady behind me in the grocery store. I'm a proud aunt.

Now I get to go shopping! Wwwwheeeeeeee!!!!

3 comments:

The DP said...

She is a cute baby

Shiksa on the move said...

What a sweet bunny! And now, a technology question - how do you get camera phone pictures OFF of your camera and on to your computer?

Sharon said...

Congrats!!!
What a cute little girl! I thik she looks a little like the Ace pics you share, too.