Friday, September 01, 2006

H.I.F.F. personals

I am a 26-year-old woman with a 3-month-old child who does not sleep at night. (I mean, I'm not asking him to sleep through the whole night, boy's gotta eat, but sleep like you do during the day, son. Sleep like you do during the day!) My hobbies include staying up till 4 in the morning holding a fussy child, waking my husband to take a turn holding said child so I can just go to the bathroom without listening to a baby cry, stuffing the DVR with Will and Grace and Friends so I'll have something to watch while feeding the child, breast pumping, cleaning pee off of the wall, and listening to Danity Kane. I'm 5'7, I have brown hair, and I have grocery bags under my green eyes.

You are 8-10 hours of uninterrupted, dreamless sleep, and I would love you forever. Please call me.

No comments: