Saturday, July 01, 2006

And now...

To my best friend, my girl, a chick who would totally tell me if I look fat in something then share a pint of ice cream and a Brat Pack movie with me... To the girl who's always down for words of encouragement, cards, or a big ol' box of cookies when I'm down, and coffee (or vodka, let's be honest) when I'm happy... to the girl I admire more than most girls for being immensely brave in the face of extreme adversity, whether she thinks she is or not... A girl with incredible talent in several arenas...





















Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Aaaannnnggggiiiieeeeee
Happy birthday to you!

I love ya, baby!

Tell the girl happy birthday, will ya!

1 comment:

angie. said...

You be-yitch, you made me cry! Thanks sweetie for all those sweet things, and right back at ya!

XOXOXO and always Mad Love