Wednesday, June 21, 2006

55 things 'bout me

Stolen from Dave, Rob, and Agnie:

The 55 things Meme... learn 55 things about your friends, and let them learn 55 things about you.

55 things about her housewifeness...

1)How old do you wish you were?
25. I like it here.

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In El Segundo, trying to sleep. The phone rang like fifty eleven times, which totally annoyed me, and then Drew came in saying that my mom was all worried that we were next. I was all, next for what? And then Ringo called to check on Agnie, and then I woke up and realized what was going on.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Oddly enough, it's never happened. I reckon if it did, I'd just walk away, after sticking my tongue out at the machine. It's only a dollar.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Absolutely.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
In addition to the one I have, I'd like a cross on the back of my neck.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I wish I could get my French back.

7) Do you know your neighbors?
Yes, and I will rule them all from my roost as homeowners' association president one day. Rule them ALL!

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Any trip somewhere that's not accompanied by a reason (i.e. a wedding, visiting people, birthdays, etc.)

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope. Pretty much a bunch of doodoo.

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
NEVER! I would NEVER move across the country away from everything I know to be near the person I love. That's just silly. And I've never, ever done it. Not a day in my life.

11) Are you touchy feely?
Definitely. Have you seen my husband? How could I not be?

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
I'm pretty sure Drew and I are not at all alike, so I reckon so.

13) Dream job?
You're looking at it, although I'm hoping for a raise in the form of my son coming home.

14) Favorite channel(s)?
I don't have one(s)

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
My mom's house, New Orleans

16) Showers or Baths?
Showers.

17) Do you paint your nails?
No. I pay people to do that for me.

18) Do you trust people easily?
Yes. Innocent until proven guilty.

19) What are your phobias?
Darkness and bugs

20) Do you want kids?
I waver every day on the plural of that word. I just want my baby, home.

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Loosely. I'm pretty bad about it. I'm more the blogging kind.

22) Where would you rather be right now?
At the hospital, holding my son. The NICU staff were doing a procedure when I went earlier, so I couldn't see him. Grr.

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
My husband

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Light, unless I have my earplugs and sleep mask

25) Are you paranoid?
No. Actually yes, I'm paranoid about being paranoid.

26) Are you impatient?
Is this quiz almost over?

27) If today was your last day on earth, how would you feel?
Sad that I wouldn't see my family anymore, happy that I was going to meet my Lord

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Couldn't care less. If it makes you happy.

29) Have you been burned by love?
My husband is so hot that he sizzles, so I guess I could say yes on this one.

30) Whats your favorite pick up line?
Honey, will you come here? Well, while you're up... (works every time)

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
ringring

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping fitfully (now that I have to wake up every 2 and a half hours, I actually dream that my alarm is going off, and sit up and set up the bottles, only to realize I don't have to get up for another hour. An-noy-ing.)

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"How is Ace doing?"

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
grey (my fat jeans are starting to fit again, so hopefully I won't have to wear pajamas all the time anymore)

36) Most recent movie you watched?
Constantine

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Shirt, pants, underwear

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
White

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None. I don't do cash.

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The fried part

41) What's your favorite town/city?
New Orleans

42) I can't wait till:
My baby comes home from the hospital

43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Some concoction Drew made using chicken, green beans, and peanut butter. It was absolutely delicious.

44) How tall are you barefoot?
5'7

45) Do you own a gun?
Like ten of them. Plus I have bowstaff skills.

46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk or orange juice

47) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Persistence. :)

48) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Hopefully in New Orleans with my husband and children

49) Last thing you ate?
Turkey and cheese sandwich, yogurt, chocolate milk

50) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever's on the radio

51) Last thing that made you laugh?
Discussing my military precision schedule with my mom on the phone

52) Worst injury you've ever had?
I don't know. I've broken some toes, but they weren't so bad. This incision thing blows, but it's not technically an injury.

53) Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't think so.

54) What's your favorite candy?
Whatever candy I happen to be eating.

55) What song do you want played at your funeral?
"When the Saints Go Marching In"

1 comment:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

I am SO stealing this. ;)