Sunday, May 28, 2006

Well, looky there

If any of you followed my little ticker on the right side of your screen, you'd know that I'm 28 weeks today. That's 7 months. That's third trimester. That's 12 weeks till my baby's born.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ahem. Thanks for letting me have that moment.

I'm still in survival mode, though. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been wanting to make it to this point. Why? Well, if I go into premature labor, my baby has an 80% chance of surviving. It's weird that I'm not specifically excited that I'm at this point, I've made it this far, the pregnancy's almost over, I'll meet my baby soon... it's that my baby will likely survive if born now. It's hard to be excited when all I'm thinking about is my baby's survival.

And although I have concrete visual confirmation that I'm having a human boy, I had two dreams last night to the contrary. In my dreams, I had a girl that looked just like my goddaughter Danielle (which I wouldn't mind, as she's absolutely gorgeous)... and then I had a dream that I had a female kitten that looked like Nimbus.

Do what?

5 comments:

Waterfall said...

I would love to give birth to my own cat. Those little claws might hurt, though.

Congrats on making it to month 7!!!

Anonymous said...

It is funny to see ur comments and reactions, Love it. Also a BIG thanks for both of you, I received the mail last saturday. Will talk to you soon (I guess now we have to send chocoloate....)
Nice Husband.

Shiksa on the move said...

Let's just hope you're only having a boy - not a boy, a girl, a dog, a cat, and baked ziti. You'd be in labor forever! Congrats on making it to the third trimester - we're pulling for y'all!

The DP said...

Congrats! I am so glad to see you make it to this point.

My MIL didn't even know until her seventh month that she was having twins. All she thought was that her belly was suspiciously large.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! :) *big hugs*