Wednesday, May 17, 2006

6 and a half months down...

3 and a half months to go.

Since many have asked, here's a picture of me and my big(ger) gut:



















Here's a picture of me from Christmas (no, I'm not the skinny ol' boy in the front, I'm the big girl with the Santa hat on) when I was only about 5 weeks pregnant. People are starting to ask me very pointed questions to find out if I'm pregnant versus porky. It's cute. "Do you have children?" "No, not yet." "Oh... will you be having any?" Mwahaha.

And for conclusive proof that they're still there, here's a picture of my feet:















The love of my life got me a pedicure for Mother's Day, and they're lookin' good, but hard to capture in the noontime sun. I haven't seen my feet for a few months though, nice to see 'em.

Shaving my legs has officially become an Olympic event. Drew even asked if I needed help. I love him. Standing for more than an hour has become a mistake. I did my registry, but don't go looking for it yet. It's shameful... 113 items. Can you say "carried away?" I'm gonna pare it down quite a bit.

A bit of trivia: My due date (August 20th) is exactly 2 years to the day after we closed on our house. That'd be crazy.

Peanut butter and jelly time!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Hummina! You know, if you and Drew don't work out... I eagerly await the borgling.

Brou HahHah said...

Girl you look radiant.

Vicki said...

So you're going for a 10 month pregnancy? Hmmm? Your toes look mah-velous, darlink. XOXO

Anonymous said...

if you hold out til 10 months i will be surprised. they induced my labor at 9 and a half months and i was on bed rest for 1 month. by the way you do look radiant. its the pregnant mom glow. how cute...

Stacey said...

Pregnancies are generally 40 weeks, or ten-ish months. The whole 9 month thing is a myth.

Radiant, eh? Well, I HAD just showered. Y'all are so sweet. Snooches.

RingoWolf said...

Thank you for calling me skinny. Been feeling rather porky myself lately.