Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cute Bug

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, my favorite blog readers. I've had much to do. Thanks for being patient and still reading.

That being said, I have some sensory overload for you. Rob and I went to the mall for some horrible reason yesterday and on the way in, I saw, unquestionably, the ugliest car I've ever seen. No further explanation exists, so I will simply assault you with the evidence.





I'm not sure if the pictures really do it justice... That color is something like neon Pepto. It's like a "Pimp My Ride" gone horribly, horribly wrong. Fur... dashboard... why? WHY?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that car is "Fabulous"! It's got to be the easiest thing to spot in the parking lot. It's so loud. You wouldn't even need James Brown Car Alarm. I'd probably list the color with my car insurance company as an Anti-Theft device.
I wonder how my Sentra would look in Pink.
And fur on the dashboard - so that she never has to dust?