Thursday, April 28, 2005

NNnnnnoooo....

I mean it, Fox, if you pre-empt The O.C. to air this self-absorbed blowhard failure's news conference... I will... grrr...

The O.C. is one of my favorite shows. It's more complicated than a fad diet, but I love it. I'm ridiculously addicted. Sandy, Ryan, and Seth were supposed to go to Miami Beach tonight! Kirsten's fidelity will be tested! I breathlessly tuned in tonight and see this goober?!? Ooohhh...

Look, cut me a break. I'm having bad allergies, I got a cavity filled and my jaw is killing me, I have a horrible headache, I got very little housecleaning done today, and now The O.C. isn't on? C'mon, Dubya, if you really want to please the American people, can it and let me watch my show. Keep this nonsense on cable.

Update: Fox never showed The O.C. last night. I tuned in at 8, 9, and 10, at which point I gave up. Is it possible I will never see this episode? I will seriously lose my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I recommend downloading the torrent? http://www.btefnet.net/index.php?show=45

Love,

Cousin Veronica