Thursday, May 28, 2009

So much for work.

Right now, I'm supposed to be doing some fairly intense therapy work, but Ace isn't napping. Instead, he's having a fairly in depth conversation with his kitty. So instead of ignoring it and working, I am of course blogging it.

"Whatcha looking at, kitty? Fly to me! Fly to me! Ready? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! Woooo! Gimme a kiss. Thank you kitty! The coffee is hot. It's really hot. The coffee is HOT!!! Where's Miss Heather? Where is he? Where is SHE? WHAT'S THAT SOUND, MAN? How ya doin', man? How. Are. You. Doing. Man? We'll be right there! Mama? Where's the Grandma rocket? What's a train rocket say? Woooo! Woooo! Mama? Where are you? Miss Heather where are - Mama where are you? Ohhhh, got it! Kitty, did you fall down? I'm sorry. I'm sorry you falled down. Woo, dats a lotta poopoos."

Uh, reckon I should go check on that.

7 comments:

Jen said...

bwahahhaaha He has a vast vocabulary!!!

I wana know what the "grandma rocket" is....hmmmm

Laurie said...

HILARIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Comments about lots of poo poos are always a good indication it's time to check things out... lol

Waterfall said...

So, please end my suspense ... WAS it a lot of poo poos?

Stacey said...

Yes, in fact. I think he's drinking too much milk.

black betty said...

LOL!!!

From the Doghouse said...

Milk at least holds it together.