Things I was supposed to accomplish today:
1. Take Drew to pick up the car, which just got an oil change.
2. Fold the laundry that's been waiting to be folded for nearly a week.
3. Do 5 loads of laundry, possibly another 2, time allowing.
4. Clean the bathrooms.
5. Tidy the rest of the house.
Things I've accomplished today:
1. Took Drew to pick up the car, which just got an oil change.
2. Blogged. Twice.
Yep, that about takes care of it. I'm supposed to go out with some friends tonight to see Sex and the City and then go out to eat, and honestly, I'm too lazy to even shower and get ready to do that. My mom took Ace last night, and Drew went down after picking up the car so he could shoot his new guns (they live in the country) and bring Ace back. I just wanna go take a nap and get up at like 3 so I can get ready for the movie.
Sometimes, it's nice to just be lazy. Okay, okay. I'll go fold the laundry.
3 weeks ago