Wednesday, December 05, 2007

An observation

The gas at the dentist's office is the best thing in the history of ever. You can say that the polio vaccine is better, but I would have to disagree. It's the gas. Gas gas gas.

Anything that keeps me from crying in front of strangers is okay by me. Good gravy, I've had a child and several surgeries, you'd think I could handle a little dental pain.

In other news, no new cavities! (For my new readers, I take REALLY good care of my teeth, but I still have cavities almost every time I go to the dentist. In fact, I've had a new cavity every time I've gone in the past probably 5 years, with the exception of today and when I was pregnant with Ace and couldn't have x-rays done.) YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I think you should get that gas for everything! Having a bad day at work, here's some gas. Kids acting up, here's some gas. The line's too long, here's some gas. It'd be awesome.

Sharon said...

YES!! LOVE the gas. :)
Glad you're feeling happy.

AND...
Kids acting up, here's some gas.
Woman, you'd be my hero!

Supermom said...

I get my teeth cleaned every 3 months. Always get the gas. Two months ago, I had gotten some bad news and my hygienist was very sympathetic. I joked, "yeah, I'm very stressed...crank up that gas."

Well, in all my years going to her and getting gas... whoa nelly. I was nearly knocked out! Obviously she had been holding out on me not turning it up all the way.

Now that I know the truth... when I go back next month, I'm saying, "I now know the truth... I'm paying full open valve....open the valve cupcake."

watercolordaisy said...

The gas makes me very very ill. Very sad.

BB said...

this particular gas IS the good kind...

hey, i could send over rofarto to give you some of the untreated kind...ya know...if you want...i'm just saying...

AM said...

I want some!