If your eyes just balked at the size of that font, the stories are:
- Romney vows to serve 'the common cause'
- Gunman may have smuggled rifle in shirt
- House approves energy bill
- Gennifer Flowers mulls vote for Clinton
- Posh Spice sleeps in the buff with Becks
The stories about the Omaha gunman a-hole and the House approving an energy bill are passable as news.
Bill Clinton's ex-mistress considering a vote for Hillary does not matter. Not at all. It's certainly not a top story. Also, voting for someone because of that person's gender is blatant sexism, no matter what the person's gender. Stop saying you'll vote for Hillary because she's a woman.
I... I just can't say anything about the last story on the list. A woman... sleeping naked with her husband... I'm shocked.
THAT IS NOT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a hug.