I just finished my annual gardening. Yep, I set foot in my garden once a year to pull weeds and lay down new mulch, and I still haven't gotten the mulch. That shouldn't be too hard though. I think dropping stuff in a reasonably organized fashion is not outside of my abilities.
Why do I hate gardening?
1. Bugs. Lots and lots of bugs. I hate bugs. All bugs. Even butterflies.
2. Nimbus gets all up in my business and starts attacking everything I pull up as I'm pulling it, then starts jumping the gun and attacking my hand. I hate that cat.
3. People over 200 pounds should only bend over and stick their butts straight up in the air to pick up children and/or donuts off the ground. Not necessarily in that order.
4. I'd rather be blogging/watching Judge Judy/eating chocolate/sniffing glue/blogging about watching Judge Judy eat chocolate and sniff glue.
5. I do NOT like getting dirty. Some people do, and rock on. I hate it.
6. The only thing in my garden that I actually like is my sweet olive. Everything else is boring, but it lives with no intervention from me and that's okay. I'd like to just mow it all down and put some rocks up in there.
7. It makes my back hurt.
6 days ago