Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things or People that Don't Bother Me

I was tagged by Chris for the hardest meme I've ever done to date, called Things (Or People) That Do NOT Bother Me. It's kinda hard to come up with things that don't bother me.

1. Eating food that has fallen on the floor does not bother me. I'm a big believer in the 5-second rule. Brush it off and eat it. (Don't worry y'all, if I'm cooking for you, I'll throw it away.)

2. Paying a bunch of money for a cup of coffee. I agree with Chris on this one, if I want a decaf sugar free soy mocha latte with whipped cream, I'm gonna pay way more for all of those ingredients (not to mention my precious time) than I am to get one dang mocha.

3. Hunting. I don't really understand people that don't like hunting, but eat meat anyway. I'd rather eat something that one of my friends killed any day than eat something that's been miserable in a cage its entire life.

4. Other peoples' parenting decisions. As far as I'm concerned, if you have made an educated decision regarding the major decisions you make in your child's life, and you're doing what's best for your family as a whole, you're alright by me. Babies aren't one-philosophy-fits-all.

5. People who move to this country and don't speak English.

6. Creation vs. Evolution. Seriously, so over it.

7. Vegetarians

8. The widely varying doctrines within the Christian faith

9. Getting in arguments with total strangers because I think they're rude doesn't bother me. Drew says it should, and that I'll get shot one day.

10. Drew's snoring. Used to bother me, doesn't anymore.

11. Having the pronunciation of my last name butchered. Also, spelling and respelling and respelling my last name.

12. Getting tagged for memes, even the hard ones

13. Alcohol

14. Marijuana (I don't do it, but don't care if you do.)

15. Myspace

16. Hairy legs

17. Eating fast food two meals in a row

18. Having my "monthly visitor." (Whoa, TMI outta nowhere. :) )

19. Hanson

20. Pop music, country music, rap music, hard rock music

21. Teenagers

22. Old people

I'm not gonna tag anyone. Just do it, k?

7 comments:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Your list made me laugh! :)

Melinda said...

Okay, I had to stop at 10. I don't know how you do it.

Christy said...

OMG~! That was sooo funny! You are great! On my CL BLOG I soooo have to watch what I say. If you only "knew" what I am capable of! henh henh henh!

Stacey said...

Oh? Have you... another blog?

And Melinda... it was hard, seriously. You know how opinionated mama gets.

Christy said...

Oh yes, it's where I got my start..It's absolutely dreadful. Some of my earlier posts came from my personal BLOG. Trust me..it REALLY uncensered!! It's not flattering. It's where I go to vent, cry, laugh, and ponder, it's the ugly me..

Supermom said...

I am SO with you on #9. Makes my husband so mad but what can I say. I'm a type-A, stressed out, forward person. It's my way.

And you're right. This would be hard.

Christina Martin said...

I'm apparently more easily annoyed than you. Like Melinda, I had to stop at 10.