Friday, June 01, 2007

Oh, shut up.

Woman sues eHarmony for discrimination.

For heaven's sake, what is the problem here? Don't use eHarmony!!!! How many hundreds of dating sites exist? How many of those cater to exclusively lesbians? I know, I'll sue THEM for discrimination!

I'll also sue Forever 21, the Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Aeropostale for discriminating against fatties. They don't sell clothes for fat people, that's clearly discrimination. I'll also sue Belk for selling only ugly clothes for fat people. They're discriminating against fat people with a sense of style.

Give me a break. I hope this woman is laughed out of court.

3 comments:

tana said...

We saw this story on GMA and my husband was pissed that it will waste court time and resources. I bet you anything she went around to all the sites to find the one that doesn't take gays & lesbians on a witch hunt to sue someone.

Melinda said...

Hey, lesbians need love too! haha Yeah. This is just ridiculous. Considering how much real discrimination we have, this woman should have better battles to fight.

Waterfall said...

Yeah, Belk has ugly clothes for petites, too. They always have such great sales, so I always have hope ... but am just amazed that they can have such nice clothes for regular sizes and such hideous threads for those of us who don't fall in the "normal" range.

The emotional cost is simply unbearable.

We should definitely sue!