Thursday, March 01, 2007

All Ace, all the time

New pictures of Ace up. I'm extremely fond of this one.

You sure you're ready for all this cuteness, Cousin Veronica?

Edited to add: You'll see a couple of pictures of Ace chewing on my mom's chin. For some reason, the boy is absolutely infatuated with it. Every time my mom holds Ace, he will wave his head around and eventually jump on her chin like white on rice and bite and suck on it. He doesn't do this to me or Drew, or anyone else that holds him for that matter. Just my mom's chin. (If he could've figured out how to do that to my boobs, I wouldn't be paying 28 bucks for a can of super duper special organic formula every week. ACE.) The pictures don't really do it justice - he seriously goes ape on her chin. It's very strange, and VERY funny.

2 comments:

fwapah said...

that cuteness on flickr i can handle, if only because i can look away when my heart melts and my ovaries start to cry.

but that cuteness, accompanied by the giggle, LIVE next week.. i'm not sure i can handle that.

Melinda said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....