Friday, September 08, 2006

junk food

Ace refuses to be put down today. Because of this, I have not yet eaten. We woke up at 9:30, it's 12:30 now.

The longer I go without eating, the stronger my craving for junk food becomes. Right now I'm up to a chili cheese coney and large tater tots from Sonic. I think I'll also grab one of their hot fudge brownie blasts.

Yummy. I hope I can scrounge up enough cash to tip the carhop, or else I can't go.

I really need to keep more things around the house that can be eaten with one hand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are a new mom, but know that if you put him down for a couple minutes and he cries, He will be ok! YOU need to keep your strength up and take care of yourself, so you can take care of your little angel.

Love you!

Brou HahHah said...

Hand-held foods:

Pop-Tarts
Zone Bars
Hot Pockets!
Smuckers Uncrustables (those are GOOD)
Watch out for the Sonic coneys girl, you'll be repeating all afternoon.

Melinda said...

Things you can do with one hand:
Check out Melinda's new blog. hehe

More Hand-held foods:
fruit dippers
fruit in general
corndogs
french fries
cookies
chips

There are so many! Eat child, Eat!