Saturday, August 26, 2006

So, so excited.

I've been a Saints fan since I was a fetus. Yes, this means I know how to deal with disappointment more than most people. However, I've never been to a Saints game.

...'til today!!!! They're playing the Colts in an exhibition game in Jackson tonight, and I'm going with my family! I AM SO EXCITED. I can't even tell y'all. I don't even know what the purpose of an exhibition game is and I don't know much about football, but by golly, I've never stopped loving the Saints.

Would it be untoward to boo at Peyton Manning? I think he's a traitor. That's like being raised by the CEO of Home Depot and going to work for Lowe's.

Heh, although I reckon I can't say much... I was born and raised in Indiana, after all.

Anyway... GEAUX SAINTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I was born and raised in Indiana." At least you saw the irony before I had to point it out.