Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yay!

Today, my little sugar is 1 month old! He celebrated by getting the c-pap machine off, increasing his feedings, and farting on my hand! His daddy also changed his diaper for the first time!

He is breathing incredibly well. He had 1 apnea yesterday that the nurse conveniently forgot to write down, but the other nurses remembered him having. But, without the c-pap machine, his oxygen levels are staying up and he's breathing steadily. That's my baby! Did I mention he gained another 3 ounces, and is 4 pounds, 4 ounces now? He IS gaining weight like his mommy did after she got married!

Oh, what the heck. His one-month picture:
















He's got some extra tape on because, well, the boy's ready for a bottle, and is tired of this tube nonsense. He keeps yanking it out, backhanding the nurse, and yelling "Feed me!"

Hmm, there was something else today... What was it... uhhh...

Oh yeah! Happy birthday, America! You don't look a day over 229!

No comments: