Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oh, 'tis the season...

As many people can tell you, I am a huge sucker for kids selling things for their schools. It might be that I am not too long out of highschool and can remember being the top seller for everything in French club (thanks to my father, who was incredibly involved in the community). It might be because I love kids. It might be because I love the annual Entertainment coupon books (we've saved hundreds of dollars in pizza alone from that book!). Or white chocolate peppermint bark. Or 3-in-one Fabulous Fall Scents candles (I love autumn).

Who knows. What I do know is that this post is my passive aggressive way of telling my wonderful, gorgeous, loving husband that I just spent $52.50. Heaven help me when my goddaughters start selling this stuff.

4 comments:

Shiksa on the move said...

I have a weakness for cute schoolkids selling christmas cards. It's an illness.

Anonymous said...

WARNING!!

The girls have at least 3 fundraisers per year.

Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Do they offer financing?

Anonymous said...

The school doesn't, but I offer an "in house financing program". Hope this helps the cause!