Monday, May 04, 2009

blogger lunch!

Okay, chickadees, it's time for another blogger lunch. You remember those, right? Who wants to come?

It'll be Friday at 1, at a location very close to I-55 in Jackson. Comment here with your "yay" and your e-mail address and I will send you the info!

7 comments:

  1. Me, me, me!!!! You know how to reach me (I think. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...are fairly well behaved children allowed (blush) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a firm maybe... Have another appointment up in the air for noon, but it's fallen through 3 times in a row so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in babe!! You know how to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in, barring any more heinous weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo Ooo... Me... Me! You got my address! :o) I've never been out with any of you guys for lunch (well for anything) can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had fun today! Thanks for planning!

    ReplyDelete