Because friends don't let Stacey sing.
i was hoping to get a shot of the hot dentist's face! glad Ace's eye is better
aw, I am so glad is eye is better! I just showed bobby the previous pictures. he was shocked by the eye! LOL! He said "damn mosquitos" I was hoping to see the hot dentist too! ROFL! I've seen his commercials though. I am surprised he layed there so good for them! I *hated* the dentist with a passion.
Woo-hoo1 Go Ace! Such a big man. :)
wow...that looks TONS better! yah!!!
So, did he hit on the hygenist?
i was hoping to get a shot of the hot dentist's face! glad Ace's eye is better
ReplyDeleteaw, I am so glad is eye is better! I just showed bobby the previous pictures. he was shocked by the eye! LOL! He said "damn mosquitos"
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to see the hot dentist too! ROFL!
I've seen his commercials though. I am surprised he layed there so good for them! I *hated* the dentist with a passion.
Woo-hoo1 Go Ace! Such a big man. :)
ReplyDeletewow...that looks TONS better! yah!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, did he hit on the hygenist?
ReplyDelete