And the potty training continues.
Ace has done remarkably well with potty training thus far. Only a few accidents the whole week! I've been very proud of him.
This morning, I put him on the potty at 10:00. At 10:15, I asked if he was ready to get down. He
said "no, and I'm gonna go poopoo."
At 10:20:
"I did it!"
"Did you go peepee?"
"Yes, I sure did!"
"Good job, honey! Are you ready to get down?"
"No, and I'm gonna go poopoo."
10:30. "Are you ready to get down?" "No and I'm gonna go poopoo."
10:40. "Are you ready now, baby?" "No, and I'm gonna go poopoo."
10:50. "Baby, I'm gonna set this timer. When the bell rings, you're getting off the potty." "No, and I'm gonna go poopoo."
11:00. "Time to get off the potty!" "NOOOOOO!! POOPOO! POOPOOOOOO!" "Baby, you sat long enough." "POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO!!!!"
11:15. He pooped on the floor.
11:20. Floor's clean. Poop is wiped off of Ace.
11:25. Cat barfs on the floor, on the SAME DANG SPOT I just cleaned.
11:30. Time to get back on the potty.
11:45. "Ready to get off the potty?" "No, and I'm gonna go potty."
11:45:20. Stacey decides it's close enough to noon to start drinking.
So funny. You just wouldn't listen. so he showed you. Sorry for inconvenice though.
ReplyDeleteI know this isn't supposed to be funny, but it kind of is.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe his eye got that swollen. I had a similar freak-out when a mosquito bit Charlie along his shunt tube. I just knew that he was going to get an infection and it was going to spread to his brain:) Ummmm, can you say over-reaction? Not to say that you were over-reacting. Hells yeah I would have had him in the freakin' emergency room if his eye looked like that. I just mean that mosquitos and their stupid bites drive me nuts.
ROFL!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. - We gots to get together soon! I miss ya!
ReplyDeleteWell, he told you he had to go, he just didn't say when.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! awesome!
ReplyDelete