HEEEE HAAAAA LOLOLOLOL SNORT< GRUNT< !$%#@! lolololololol - that one has me rolling! It reminds me of a joke on my piano teachers door from many years ago - it was the comic 'Circus' - "My piano teacher is very religious." How do you know that? "Every time I play she always says, 'GOOD LORD!'" miss you guys!
That's my boy!
ReplyDeleteI love this kid more each time you post about him.
ReplyDeleteHe's my kinda kid! I think I love him. :)
ReplyDeleteI think my hubby "snorted" from laughing when I told him what Ace did. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him! :)
ReplyDeleteThe saying "Do as I say, not as I do" comes to mind......
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteDid he say "pull my finger" first?
ReplyDeletelike father, like son???
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
herro????
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing ok! Miss your posts!
ReplyDeleteHEEEE HAAAAA LOLOLOLOL SNORT< GRUNT< !$%#@! lolololololol - that one has me rolling! It reminds me of a joke on my piano teachers door from many years ago - it was the comic 'Circus' - "My piano teacher is very religious." How do you know that? "Every time I play she always says, 'GOOD LORD!'"
ReplyDeletemiss you guys!