Physical therapy (for Ace) 1 load of laundry Pack a bag Call my auntie Cindy and sing "Happy Birthday" as obnoxiously as humanly possible Shove Nicole in my car Pick up Sandi Drive to New Orleans
Excuse me. It has been 2 weeks since the last Ace video. What the heck is wrong with you! Post some darned cuteness already! Auntie Mel needs a pick-me-up.
Word verf: preptina. That's such a great insult for snooty girls. I think I'll use it.
hope y'all have a WONDERFUL time, and that no bum pees on your foot and you don't step in spicy mustard :)
ReplyDeleteI just booked a room for next weekend, first weekend of Mardi Gras!
ReplyDeleteWhere all are y'all going?
Have a great time!
ReplyDeletehave fun. drink some for me. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope y'all have a BLAST!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! You know it's getting a little crazy down there with the upcoming carnival.
ReplyDeleteWell? How did it go?
ReplyDeleteExcuse me. It has been 2 weeks since the last Ace video. What the heck is wrong with you! Post some darned cuteness already! Auntie Mel needs a pick-me-up.
ReplyDeleteWord verf: preptina. That's such a great insult for snooty girls. I think I'll use it.
aw man, I missed this post!!!!!! Did yall have a good time or what? hehe
ReplyDeleteI hope yall did, you SO truly deserved a weekend with the girls.