You know your day is going to be interesting when the first thing you read when you wake up in the morning is a text from your husband that starts out with "I just ripped a giant fart in the crapper..."
Noah and Allie have NOTHING on Drew and Stacey, baby.
Awww! And Valentine's is already over and everything!
ReplyDeleteI have The Mad Burper at home, wanna trade?
ReplyDeletei thought that was normal???...
ReplyDeleteAwww...and a nice polite text to forwarn you - now THAT'S love!
ReplyDeleteI was reading this blog when my husband called me to inform me he was sitting on the toilet. ha!
ReplyDeleteoh jeez! haha Men! ;) Gotta love it. and you know it made you smile.
ReplyDeleteHe didn't include a homemade mp3 of the moment?
ReplyDeleteBut like the princess bride, you know that every time he says "I just ripped a giant fart in the crapper..." what he's really saying is "I love you." Awwwwwww... How romantic!
ReplyDelete